Event Name: License to Practice Maternal and Child Health Technical Services
Approval Type: Commitment
Licensing basis: 1. "Maternal and Child Health Law of the People's Republic of China"
2. Measures for the Implementation of the Maternal and Child Health Law of the People's Republic of China
Procedures: applicant application → center acceptance → public health department review → deputy director in charge review → director approval → center certification
Conditions (standards): 1. In line with the establishment principles of the Fujian Province Maternal and Child Health Technical Service Practice License (Min Wei Maternal and Child  No.186);
2. Obtain the "Practice License of Medical Institutions";
3. Comply with "Basic Standards for Special Technical Services for Maternal and Child Health" and related technical specifications
4. Meet other requirements stipulated by the examination and approval authority.
Application materials: 1. One copy and one photocopy of the Medical Institution Practice License;
2. "Maternal and Infant Health Care Technical Service Practice Permit Application Form" and "Maternal and Infant Health Care Technical Service Practice Permit Application Registration Form" each;
3. A roster, a practising certificate, a professional and technical qualification certificate, and an original and a copy of the "Maternal and Child Health Care Technology Assessment Qualification Certificate" for health technical personnel engaged in related technical services;
4. Apply for the level of midwifery technical services and attach a plan of the delivery room;
5. One copy of corresponding technical specifications and systems.
Commitment time limit: 10 working days after the application materials are complete (statutory 20 working days).
Accepting department: Municipal Health Planning Bureau
Acceptance address: Window of Health Planning Bureau, Yong'an Administrative Service Center
Charge standard: No charge
Complaint Tel: 0598-36310790598-3834567
1- Application Form for Practice License for Maternal and Child Health Technical Services
2- Registration Form for Application for Licensing of Maternal and Child Health Technical Services
|Office||Yongan City Health Planning Bureau|