Name of matter: Nurse registration (change of registration, renewal of registration)
Approval Type: Reported, Ready
Basis for approval: 1. "Administrative Measures for Nurses of the People's Republic of China"
2. "Fujian Province" Administrative Measures for the Implementation of Implementation Rules "
Procedures: applicant application → window acceptance → review → Sanming Municipal Health Bureau approval → license issuance (renewal, change of registration only need the approval of the county-level health administrative department).
Conditions (standards): 1. Those who have obtained the "Nursing Practice Certificate of the People's Republic of China" can apply for nurse registration in the county-level health administrative department in the place where they practice.
2. Nurses continue to register, and perform individual or collective verification and registration of the "Practice Certificate of Nurses of the People's Republic of China" 60 days before the expiration of the previous registration period.
3. Those who have interrupted registration for more than five years must participate in clinical practice for three months in accordance with the regulations of the health administrative departments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities, and submit relevant certificates to the registration authority before they can register again.
Registration is not allowed under any of the following circumstances:
(1) While serving a sentence;
(2) It is impossible or inappropriate to perform nursing business due to health reasons;
(3) suspension or cancellation of registration in violation of these measures;
(4) Others who are not suitable for nurse work.
Application materials: 1. The first registration is required:
(1) Applicant's "Nursing Practice Registration Application Review Form";
(2) A recent color half-length portrait of the applicant with a two-inch headless frontal white background (with the upper right corner of the audit form);
(3) One photocopy of the applicant's identity certificate (copy of the original is accepted);
(4) One copy of the qualification certificate of the nurse qualification examination (the original shall be received and a copy shall be accepted);
(5) One medical examination certificate issued by the applicant at the first-level or above hospital in the place where the employer is located within 6 months; the medical examination unit (department) must stamp the seal on the photo of the medical examination form;
(6) One copy of "Practice License of Medical Institution" (copy the original for inspection);
(7) A copy of the highest academic certificate of nursing or midwifery (copy of the original is required);
(8) One clinical internship certificate in nursing and midwifery studies.
2. The change registration needs to provide:
(1) 1 copy of "Nurse Change Registration Review Form";
(2) The original of the applicant's practice certificate (returned after the change);
(3) One copy of the Medical Institution Practice License for the medical institution to be practised (a copy of the original shall be accepted);
(4) One copy of the applicant's ID card and one qualification certificate (copy the original copy).
3. To continue registration:
(1) 1 "Approval Form for Nurse Renewal Registration";
(2) The original "Nursing Practice Certificate" of the applicant (returned after continuation);
(3) One copy of the applicant's health examination certificate within 6 months issued by the medical institution at the first level or above where the employer is located (Annex 2)
(4) One copy of the "Practice License for Medical Institutions" (copy the original for inspection).
Commitment time limit: first registration (report), renewal, change registration as soon as possible. (Statutory 30 working days)
Accepting department: Municipal Health Planning Bureau
Acceptance address: Window of Health Planning Bureau, Yong'an Administrative Service Center
Charge standard: No charge
Complaint Tel: 0598-36310790598-3834567
|Office||Yongan City Health Planning Bureau|