Event name: Change of doctor's license, multi-agency filing
Approval Type: Commitment
Basis for approval: 1. Order of the National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People's Republic of China No. 13 "Administrative Measures for the Registration of Medical Practitioners"
Procedure: Center Acceptance-Medical Politics Approval
Conditions (standards): 1. If a physician changes registration matters such as practice location, practice category, practice scope, etc., he shall submit an application for change of practice registration of the physician and other materials prescribed by the health and family planning administrative department at or above the provincial level through the national physician management information system.
2. Physicians who need to register or change the registration due to attending training shall go through relevant procedures in accordance with the provisions of these Measures.
3. Practitioners There can be only one main practice institution under one practice location, and it can be filed in multiple other institutions at the same time. The number of record institutions is not limited.
4. A practicing assistant doctor can only have one place of practice and only one main practice institution, but at the same time can be filed in multiple other institutions, and the number of record institutions is not limited.
Application materials: 1. A copy of the application review form for the physician's change of practice and multi-agency filing;
2. One copy of the applicant's ID card and "Physician's Qualification Certificate" (copy the original copy)
3. One copy of the Medical Institution Practice Permit for the medical institution to be practised (a copy of the original shall be accepted);
4. One original doctor's license;
5. One copy of the labor service agreement signed between the physician and the medical institution to be practised (the original copy shall be accepted);
6. Physician's periodic evaluation result certificate (required from outside the district to the district) 1 copy;
7. After registration of a physician in any of the following circumstances, he may apply to the original registration authority to change the scope of his practice:
① Those who have obtained the qualifications recognized by the higher education department at the provincial level or above in other professions in the same category outside the scope of registered practice and intend to engage in new corresponding majors with the consent of the practicing institution;
②In professional training institutions designated by health administrative departments above the provincial level, they have received system training for other majors in the same category for two years, or two years of professional training or two years of system training and professional training, and hold health administrative departments above the provincial level. The qualification certificate issued by the designated business assessment institution is intended to engage in the training profession with the consent of the practice institution in which it is located.
③ To change majors across categories, you must obtain the qualification of a doctor in the corresponding category.
Legal time limit: 20 working days
Commitment time limit: 10 working days
Accepting department: Municipal Health Planning Bureau
Acceptance address: Window of Health Planning Bureau, Yong'an Administrative Service Center
Charge standard: No charge
Complaint Tel: 0598-3800763 (City Administrative Service Center), 0598-3834567 (City Efficiency Office)
|Office||Yongan City Health Planning Bureau|