Event Name: Approval of Medical Institution Setup
Approval Type: Commitment
Licensing basis: 1. Regulations of the State Council on the Management of Medical Institutions
2. Regulations of the Ministry of Health on the Implementation of Medical Institution Management Regulations
3. "Administrative Measures for Medical Institutions of Fujian Province" by the People's Government of Fujian Province
Procedures: applicant application → center acceptance → medical administration review → deputy director in charge review → director approval → center certificate
Conditions (standards): 1. Units or individuals setting up medical institutions must go through the examination and approval of the health administrative department of the local people's government at or above the county level, and obtain a written approval for setting up a medical institution before they can go through other formalities with the relevant department. The medical institutions applying to the health administrative department of the county-level people's government in the locality are medical institutions without beds or with less than 100 beds;
2. No one can apply for the establishment of a medical institution under any of the following circumstances: a unit that cannot independently bear civil liability;
(1) An individual who is serving a sentence or does not have full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) Medical staff in medical institutions who are on duty, retired due to illness, or stayed unpaid;
(3) Medical personnel who have not had a medical accident for two or more years but less than five years;
(4) Medical personnel whose practice certificate has been revoked for violating relevant laws, regulations and rules;
(5) The legal representative or main person in charge of the medical institution whose "Practice License for Medical Institution" has been revoked;
(6) Medical personnel who have been removed from public office or have been removed from public office for less than five years due to moral corruption; medical personnel who have left office for less than five years without authorization;
(7) Legal persons and other organizations do not have the health technical staff in the establishment as stipulated in the Basic Standards for Medical Institutions, and apply to set up clinics, clinics, health centers, medical offices, and health care centers.
Note: There is one of the situations listed in (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), (8) of the preceding paragraph, and men over 70 years old and women 65 Persons above the age of one or those who do not have the ability to manage medical services may not serve as the legal representative or principal person in charge of a medical institution.
3. Individuals who set up clinics in cities must meet the following requirements:
(1) Passed the doctor's practice technical assessment and obtained the Doctor's Practice Certificate;
(2) After obtaining the "Physician's Practice Certificate" or the title of a physician, engage in clinical work in the same specialty for more than five years;
(3) Other conditions stipulated by health administrative departments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.
4. Individuals who set up clinics in towns and villages must also meet the following requirements:
(1) Passed the technical examination of doctors and obtained the "Certificate of Practitioner's Qualification";
(2) After obtaining the "Physician's Practice Certificate" or the doctor's professional title, he has been engaged in clinical work in the same specialty for more than five consecutive years in a hospital at the first level or higher;
Application materials: 1. One Application Form for Approval of Medical Institution Name;
2. An application for setting up a medical institution;
3. "Approval Form for the Name of Medical Institution";
4. A copy of "Yong'an Medical Institution Classification Registration Examination Form";
5. One "Certificate of Legal Representative of Medical Institution";
6. "Signature Form of Legal Representative of Medical Institution";
7. One copy of "Certificate of Incumbency of the Chief Medical Officer";
8. A copy of "Resume"
9. "Certificate of Credit";
10. One application report;
11. Set up one feasibility study report; one location report, one location plan and one architectural design plan.
Other matters to be explained: personnel summary form, relevant personnel ID card, practising certificate, and qualification certificate (one copy for the original)
Commitment time limit: 10 working days after the application materials are complete. (Statutory 30 working days)
Accepting department: Municipal Health Planning Bureau
Acceptance address: Window of Health Planning Bureau, Yong'an Administrative Service Center
Charge standard: No charge
Complaint Tel: 0598-36310790598-3834567
|Office||Yongan City Health Planning Bureau|