Change of physician registration
Release time: 2015/6/4 9:21:06 Visitors: 20988
Event name: Physician's change of registration of medical examination Approval type: That is, the basis for the permit: 1. "Practice Law of the People's Republic of China"
2. "Interim Measures for Registration of Medical Practitioners" by the Ministry of Health
Procedures: Applicant application → window acceptance, review, approval → license issuance conditions (standards): If a physician changes registration matters such as practice location, practice category, scope of practice, etc., he shall go through the change registration procedures.
Under any of the following circumstances, registration shall not be changed:
(1) does not have full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) Due to criminal punishment, the period of less than two years from the date of execution of the penalty to the date of application;
(3) The health conditions such as the infectious period of A and B infectious diseases, the onset of mental illness, and physical disability are unsuitable or incompetent for medical, prevention, and health care work;
(4) Other circumstances stipulated by the Health and Family Planning Commission that it is not appropriate to engage in medical, preventive, or health care services.
Application materials: 1. Examination form of application for change of registration of physician; (2 copies from the district to the outside);
2. Applicant's ID card, a copy of "Physician's Qualification Certificate" (a copy of the original is accepted), and an original and a copy of "Physician's Practice Certificate";
3. One copy of the Medical Institution Practice Permit for the medical institution to be practised (provided in the district);
4. One change notice issued by the original registration department (required from outside the district to the district);
5. After the doctor is registered under any of the following circumstances, he may apply to the original registration authority to change his practice scope:
① Those who have obtained the qualifications recognized by the higher education department at the provincial level or above in other professions in the same category outside the scope of registered practice and intend to engage in new corresponding majors with the consent of the practicing institution;
②In professional training institutions designated by health administrative departments above the provincial level, they have received system training for other majors in the same category for two years, or two years of professional training or two years of system training and professional training, and hold health administrative departments above the provincial level. The qualification certificate issued by the designated business assessment institution is intended to engage in the training profession with the consent of the practice institution in which it is located.
③ To change majors across categories, you must obtain the qualification of a doctor in the corresponding category.
Commitment time limit: Do as soon as the application materials are complete. (Statutory 45 working days)
Accepting department: Municipal Health Bureau Accepting address: Yongan Administrative Service Center, Health Bureau window Charge standard: No charge Contact phone: 0598-3662576
Complaint Tel: 0598-3631079 0598-3834567
| Office || Yong'an Municipal Health Bureau |
| Reception Section |
| contact number |
| E-mail |