Qingshui Dongzu Township is located in the east of Yongan City, adjacent to Huainan in the northeast, Datian in the south, Shangpingxi in the west, and Sanming in the north. An area of 260.7 square kilometers. There are 21 administrative villages and 63 natural villages, with a total population of 18,900, of which the Dong population is over 6,000, accounting for 33.1% of the total township population. 45 kilometers away from Yong'an urban area, 13 kilometers away from Taoyuan Interchange of Quansan Expressway
Qingshui Dai nationality township is one of only two ethnic minority townships in Sanming. In 1992, he was awarded “National Sports Advanced Township”, and in September 1994, he was awarded “National Model Unit of National Unity and Progress” by the State Council, and successively won “National Folk Culture and Art Town”, “National Ecological Township”, and “Fujian Province”. The "Civilized Unit" and other honorary titles, the Canghai Qiang Village was included in the "Chinese Traditional Villages" list. In this deep land, there is a long and unique historical track, and the Dai culture has a long history and rich tourism resources. The Qingshui Dai people have simple folk customs and relatively concentrated folk culture. The early costume culture, folk song culture, food culture, and ancient building culture are well preserved here. There are Tianbaoyan National Nature Reserve, traditional ancient architectural complexes, national intangible cultural heritage grand operas, and the mother of King Xu Jin, the tomb of Mrs. Xu, who has a history of more than 1120 years, and the ancestral shrine of the Wang family ( The former site of Wang Junzhi's garrison)-"Luodou Temple", there are national traditional villages Canghai Village, "Facial Mask Dance" which is famous for Yongan City's application for the 2006 CCTV "Chinese Charming City" to perform in Beijing, and it is strange and magnificent Qiongshan Spiral Tongtian Rock, the majestic Jade Peak Beauty Peak, the beautiful Taofeng Peak, the various geological landscapes of the Hulu Cave, the well-preserved Red Army slogans, and the various Dong songs and dances—the ancient folk song culture and labor Yu's bamboo pole dance and so on, these unique humanities and culture, with mysterious, charming, waiting for people to unveil the veil.
Qingshui was under the jurisdiction of Forty-one and Forty-two in Wanzuli, Youxi County, three years before Jingtai in the Ming Dynasty, but the Toyota Village was under the jurisdiction of Chongrenli, Sha County. Jingtai built a county in Yongan for three years, and renamed it to Yongan County. At the end of the Qing Dynasty and the beginning of the Republic of China, the forty-one capital (Longshui) of Yong'an East Road set up a meeting for the discussion. In the ninth year of the Republic of China (1920), there were civic groups in Qingshui, Yong'an East Road, and each village had a head, directly under the civic groups. The previous responsibilities of the civic groups were to handle civil disputes and collect food. In the twenty-fourth year of the Republic of China (1935), the Qinghai area established a system of guaranteeing a security, guaranteeing a security officer, and a security officer. There are 7 guarantees, including Qingshui and Longwu, and the above guarantees are UNPROFOR. There are UNPROFOR directors and civil affairs and household registration officers. In the 7th year of the Republic of China (1938), Longqing Township Office was set up under the initials of the village names of Longwu and Qingshui. It was directly under the second district of Yongan County. It consists of 6-7 staff members and staff. In the following year of the Republic of China (1941), a county council was set up in the county, a township representative assembly was set up in the township, and the first chairman of the Longqing township assembly representative was Zhong Yangzhang.
It was called Longqing Township before the liberation, and was renamed Qingshui after the founding of the People's Republic of China. Its name is Qingshui, named after a crystal clear pond. From 1950 to 1952, Qingshui belonged to Yongan County, the second district was still named Longqing Township, and changed to Baocun Village. In October 1952, another 7 districts were designated by Yong'an 2 district, including Qingshui, Huainan, Xihua and other townships. Qingshui Township is divided into Qingshui, Longwu and Huainan three townships. The furnace town and Toyota township under the original jurisdiction of Qingshui belong to the second district. The 1st Qingshui Township People's Congress was established in 1953. In August 1954, the three townships such as Qingshui were divided into Qingshui, Longwu, Chen Yiyang, Huaifu, Dongjing, Huanghua, and Toyota. Luqiu Township is divided into Luqiu Town and Sanxi Township. In 1955, Toyota in the second district was put into Qingshui, and in September 1956, the furnace hill in the second district was put into the jurisdiction of Qingshui. At the end of 1957, the two townships were merged, the Qingshui and Luqiu townships were set up to form people's governments. In October 1958, Qingshui and Luqiu successively established the People's Commune. In May 1959, Qingshui and Luqiu merged into Qingshui People's Commune. In the winter of 1961, it was divided into two people's communes, Qingshui and Luqiu. In August 1984, the organization was reformed and merged into Qingshui Township People's Government on the basis of unchanged administrative areas, 21 brigades were changed to 21 villages, and 121 production teams were changed to 121 villager groups. In 1987, the Fujian Provincial Department of Civil Affairs issued document No. 168 to approve the establishment of Qingshui Shezu Township in Qingshui Township. It was formally established on October 9, 1987.
Before the liberation, due to backward agricultural production technology and restricted productivity development, the standard of living of the majority of the people in Qingshui was extremely low. "The winter winter was used as a cotton coat, and the moon was not covered with a brown coat. The poor lived in old houses for the generations, and the wealthy erected houses were also rare. The three bowls of rice will not freeze to death and will not be hungry. When cooking vegetables, use oil to cross, and there are not many reading children. "This ballad really portrays the people's lives. After liberation, the people became the masters of the people, and the Qingshui people's labor sentiment rose unprecedentedly, and their lives improved day by day. Encouraged by the Party's 10th and 3rd Plenary Sessions in 1980, Qingshui's economy changed dramatically, agriculture harvested every year, and industry and commerce flourished. In 1984 alone, the grain output was four times that of the time of the founding of the People's Republic of China, and farmers' income increased from 25 yuan per capita at the time of the founding of the People's Republic of China to 350 yuan per capita. The spiritual outlook of the Qingshui people has undergone tremendous changes, showing an active and soaring scene. In 2015, the total output value of agriculture, forestry, fishery and animal husbandry in the whole township was 392 million yuan, industrial output value above designated size was 1.389 billion yuan, the total investment in fixed assets of the whole society was 430 million yuan, the general budgetary revenue of local governments was 4.88 million yuan, and the per capita net income of farmers was 15365 yuan.
Origin of the Wa People
There are 4 surnames of Pan, Lan, Lei and Zhong in ancient times. Origin of the surname, according to genealogy and legend: After the couple married the three princesses of Emperor Gao Xin, they gave birth to the first child with their father's surname Pan, called Pan Zengneng; when the second child was born, they were placed in a basket Li Yang was named Lan Guanghui. When the third child was born, the thunder sounded in the sky, and the last name was Lei Ju. When the fourth child was born, it was a splashed cub (girl) who just sounded when he went down. The bell of "Dangdang Dang" was named Zhong, and her daughter-in-law called Zhong Zhishen. This legend has been passed down from generation to generation and is a household name. Later, all four brothers and sisters became senior officials in the Central Government and assisted the descendants of Emperor Gao Xin. But later, the king ’s heirs made chaos. The eldest son, the second son, and the third son went on the battle. The oldest leader was self-conscious, but died unfortunately. No one succeeded. So far, the Dai people have only three surnames: Lei, Lan and Zhong. In the last years of the Southern Song Dynasty, the clan name of "畲 民" began to appear in history books. "畲", as a clan name, was named because of the characteristics of the economic life of nomads who had cultivated wasteland everywhere. According to historical records, the Qiang people all over the country take Phoenix Mountain in Chaozhou, Guangdong as their birthplace. It is said that the ancestors of the Qiang people were buried here, and that women's headpieces in the form of a phoenix were in memory of their ancestors. Among the Dai people, the legend of Panhu, which belongs to the totem worship of primitive society, is widely spread. "High Emperor Song" (also known as "Pan Gu Song", "Dragon King Song", "Pan King Song") is a seven-character epic with three or four hundred sentences. It narrates the ancestors of the Dai people in the form of myths. Pan Xun's marvelous achievements and his fearless difficulties have produced the legend of the descendants of the four surnames Pan, Lan, Lei, and Zhong. The "High Emperor Song" is both a folk song, a myth, and a history of the origin of the nation. Legend is not only a household name, but also loaded into the genealogical tree, painted in a series of portraits, known as the "ancestor figure", in the festival held a grand ancestor worship ceremony, worshipped very religious. Each family has an ancestor, which is carved into a dragon head, which is also the main symbol of the totem of the Dai people. The residents of the Dai people still use Pan, Lan, Lei and Zhong as their main surnames. In the old days, due to the frequent presence of tigers and leopards in their homes, the common people were extremely harmful to animals. For safety and living, they generally hunted. In the "Song of Origin" of the Qiang people, the first ancestor Panyu hunted and died in the forest. Therefore, in addition to eliminating animal harm, hunting also meant revenge for the first ancestors. They frequently migrated, lived in the forests of mountainous areas, engaged in hunting, planting mountains, laboring hard and living hard. There is a rumor circulating in the Qiang people: "The cave is used for housing, the clothes are used for clothes, the fire is replaced by quilts, the wild vegetables are used for food and grass, and the pepper is used for oil frying." Under the relationship of feudal land ownership and exploitation, most of the land is still concentrated In the hands of the Han landlords, the majority of the poor people rented land from the Han landlords, suffered high rent exploitation, and their lives fell into a precarious situation. They work together as a man and a woman, and maintain an optimistic character despite hardships. The Wa people have their own language, but they don't have their own words. The accumulation of the Dai culture makes the folk culture of the Dai people distinctive and unique. In their work and life, they have created a rich Dai culture, the most famous of which is the "Mao Noodle Dance" such as the Qing Shui Canghai Village. "Mao Nian Wu" is a commemorative activity to commemorate the ancestors and praise the ancestors' merits. It has a history of more than 540 years. The Qiang people's costumes, marriage, ancestor worship, funeral, red year pigs, acrobatics, water bamboo, etc. all have national characteristics. The Dai people have rich folklore and have their own unique oral literature. According to literature records, the Dai people in China are now mainly distributed in Fujian and Zhejiang provinces, while eastern Fujian and southern Zhejiang are the key areas where the Dai people live. These two regions account for more than 80% of the total population of the Dai people.
In 1956, the State Council officially announced that the Wa nationality was a single ethnic minority with its own characteristics. Since then, the Dai has become the legal clan name.
In 1987, the Fujian Provincial Department of Civil Affairs issued document No. 168 to approve the establishment of Qingshui Shezu Township in Qingshui Township. If the Qingshui Qiang Township was born, the Qingshui people were a young eagle, then it was the national ethnic policy that turned this young eagle into an eagle and spread its wings. It is confirmed that Qingshui is Dai, and it is the continuous dissemination and interpretation of Dai culture. The final maturity is not a overnight effort, but the Qingshui Dai people were born in the Qingshui area for hundreds of years. The sublimation, accumulation and development of Qingshui.
The Origin of the Qiang Zhong Family and Qingshui
The Qing family's Zhong family is an important part of the Qingshui people. Its formation has added an ethnic group in Qingshui area, and has become a distinct, very dazzling, and well-known ethnic group. The reason for this is because the ethnic lines of this ethnic group are different.
Since 1404, it has been a place where the Han and the Han ethnic groups blended together. The Qiang surnames in Qingshui Qiang Township mainly include Zhong and Lan surnames. In addition to the Dai surnames, there are also Wang, Zheng, Lin, Huang, Yang, Cai, Zhu, Luo. , Liu, Zhang, Hu, Guan, Lan, Chen, You, Wu, Xiong, Xing, Yu, Li and more than 50 surnames. Qingshui ancestors mostly arrived for migration and brought local dialects. Therefore, Qingshui's dialects are also more complex. They can be divided into Qingshui local dialect, Yongan dialect, Datian dialect, southern Fujian dialect, Changting dialect, and Huainan dialect. Languages.
The Wa people have a long history and frequent migration activities, although their migration routes and residences are complex. But Qingshui Zhong's source is clear and can be found, and records about entering Fujian can be found. The surname of Zhong County is Yingchuan (now Changge County, Henan), which is actually tomb. The main hall names are "Yingchuan", "Sound Friend", "Respect and Love", "Big Buddhism" and so on. The name of Qingshui Zhongwang County Hall is "Yingchuan". It was started in the Chongzhen period of Ming Dynasty (1628 ~ 1644) and the historical records of the Zhong Family Tree in Qingshui. During the Jin Dynasty, the 30th Sun Zhongxian of Zhongchuan and Yingjie of Yingchuan crossed the river south and migrated to Xiaoyi, Ganzhou, Jiangxi. Square, Xingguo Lantianli. During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, Zhong Xian's son, Zhong Chao, was the servant of the Huangmen. He was ordered by the Emperor Wu Yu of the Song Dynasty to enter the Ming Ping chaos. He was promoted to the post of Governor of Ninghua, Fujian, and lived in the stone wall of Ninghua. According to genealogical records, Zhong Chao came to Fujian with his mare, his wife, Ouyang, and three males (far, Yi, and Tao). After seeing the beautiful Lishui Xiu of Baihu Village in Tingzhou, he set up a business with his mother, his wife Ouyang and three men. In the three years of Ming Jingtai (1452), Zhong Jie ’s fifty-fourth sun Zhong Daoyong reclaimed the army with the support of the Ming Dynasty. Zhong Daoyong took his wife Wang Juniang, shouldered a three-year-old child, Zhong Mingsan, and three Buddhas. (Kui Xing, Shengzu Xianfei, Zhenwu) migrated from Taiping Township, Xingguo County, Ganzhou Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, to settle and reproduce in Forty-One Capital of Youxi Wanzuli (now Qingshui Jitou Village Covers Bamboo Ocean), and opened the foundation for the Qingshui Dai Township Zhong Zhong The ancestor is 664 years ago. The descendants are mainly distributed in Qingshui, Daishui Township of Qingshui, Jitou, Tinghai, Baiqiu, Canghai, Sanfang, Longwu Village, and Panlan Village of Luofang Township. The surnamed Zhong of the Dai people, who now lives in the Canghai, lived in the Canghai Jiqing Ancestral Hall in the Qinghai Emperor Qianlong in the 20 years of Qingshui Tinghai Yuananban and Jitou Chenglou. As for the Lan family in the Qiang people, they are the descendants of Lan Nian four, Lan Bide and Lan Biyu. After the late Qing Dynasty, they moved from Shanghangguanzhuang, Fujian to Xiaoluoxi, Qingshui to settle down. Has a shorter history than Zhongshi in Qingshui.
The Qiang ancestors of the Qiang nationality, as early as 1452 AD, used their hard work to open mountains and ridges, to open up fields and build new homes. At that time, the agricultural production of the Ancestors of the Dai people was mainly slash-and-burn cultivation. Most of the cultivated land was dry land without water. Due to extensive farming, low productivity and low crop yields, and long-term living in old forests and wild beast-infested areas, so "Farming" and "hunting" were the early production characteristics of Qingshui people. After years of hard work, wherever they went, the barren mountains turned into tea gardens and the gullies turned into good fields. The people of the Zhong family of the Qingshui Dai people made great contributions to the development of Qiangxiang. The Wa people, due to the particularity of historical migration routes and the differences in regional cultural influences of the Han people in their settlement areas, have shown their own characteristics, the most significant of which is the accumulation of clans in the Qingshui Dai people's ideas. Zhong Shi Zhaoji The ancestral temple "Long'an Temple" was built in the sixteenth year of Chenghua in the Ming Dynasty (1480). Later, it also built "Longgui Temple", "Longju Temple", "Longgui Temple", "Longzhen Temple", "Xing Fu Temple, Xinxing Temple, etc.
For centuries, the Zhong family in Qingshui has lived as a complete group, forming a patriarchal line, settling and multiplying. They live in harmony with the Han people who have migrated in succession, and thrive in this rural area, injecting vitality and vitality into Qingshui. . It has experienced different natural environments, administrative districts, and different historical periods, making it a unique Dai culture and economic background. The Qingshui people have always maintained their ethnic identity with their own language and inherent cultural characteristics, and at the same time can intelligently promote the synchronization of their socioeconomic and cultural changes with the surrounding Han people, which should be attributed to the openness, tolerance and wisdom of the people.
Huge influence of the Wang family in Qingshui
During the historical evolution of Qingshui and the evolution of the region, the Wang family became a local family and played an important role. According to historical materials and the "Genealogy of the King Wu of Qingshuilong in Taiyuan County" first recorded in Wanli in the Ming Dynasty, during the first year of the Emperor Tang Zong's reign (AD 885), the Huang Chao uprising and the heroes separated. At that time, the three brothers Zou Chao and Wang Shenyu and Wang Shenzhi of Gushi County, Gwang County, Henan Province, responded to the Huang Chao Uprising. His aunt, Xu, joined an army of Wang Xu, an army of the Huang Chao Uprising Army. He moved south, entered Fujian, and fought. Eight Min 缰 缰 界.
In the spring and month of the first year of the year 1986 of the Tang Emperor Tang, he passed through the bat cave (today in Qingshui Daizu Township, Toyota Village, Baibai) in the 27th capital of Sha County to the 18th cave in Jigu to present in Kungang (forty-first capital of Youxi) Qingshui Longwu Village, Guangkeng) During the battle, his mother, Mrs. Xu, suffered from a serious illness due to the shortage of food and grass along with the mountain road and rugged mountain roads. The Wang brothers lived in a house for three years, 890 AD. In the unfortunate death of the year, the Wang brothers also selected a small hill on the "Eastern side of the moon" in Wuguangkeng, Qingshuilong, and built a cemetery in the Tang style and buried their mother. At that time, special relatives and some soldiers guarded the tomb. (AD 904), at the invitation of Quanzhou gentleman Zhang Yanlu, Wang Shenzhi came to Quanzhou to attack Liao Ruoyan, and later attacked Fuzhou to become King of Fujian. In 907 AD, Wang Shenzhi unified Bamin, and ordered his four sons Wang Yanzheng and his sons Wang Jicheng and Wang Jichang to return to Qingshui Guangkeng Luoduo to settle down, protect Xu's tomb, and continue to thrive on the spot. The "Xu's Tomb" has been guarded by burial generations for 1126 years.
According to Fujian Tongzhi and the newly edited Gushi County Chronicle, about 5,000 soldiers who had entered Fujian with the trial of the king that year. In fact, there were more family members who followed the army at the time, and the officials and people who came from the south after hearing about Fuzhou. The total number was about 30,000. "Eighteen surnames follow the king", that is, eighteen officers and men of the surname follow the king of Fujian to judge the brothers to enter Fujian, so the king is known as the "eight Fujian ancestors." Wang Shenzhi and his children and grandchildren have operated Fujian for decades. Originally, most of the headquarters military schools were Guangzhou natives when they entered Fujian, and they later registered in Fujian. Wang Shenzhi attached great importance to the immigrants from his hometown of Gushi County. He could settle in the land of his own choosing, and gave it to the expensive fields, cultivated by himself, and exempted from rent tax.
Deep roots are Zhimao, and the Wang family has a long history. They prospered in the Qingshui Longwu area, expanded their territories, and continued the lifestyle of the ancestral home in the Central Plains, developed the economy and culture of Qingshui, changed the sparse population in Qingshui area, and made it for the prosperity and prosperity of Qingshui for generations. Great contribution to become a local hope. Since the Tang Dynasty, the descendants of the Wang family who have lived in various places since then have come to Qingshui to recognize their ancestors and return to the ancestors. Everyone agrees that the roots of Wang Xunzhi's descendants are in Qingshui. Qingshui is the birthplace of the Wang family, and it has also become a hotbed and cradle for the Wang family in Bamin and Southeast Asia. The "Luodou Temple" has a history of more than 1120 years. On the 11th day of the lunar calendar, the anniversary ceremony of the three kings entering Fujian is held here. The ancestral temple, for this Xianda who has contributed to Fujian, the children of Wangshui Qingshui naturally will not forget, and then respect and increase. "Kaimin first" was a supreme respect and love for Wang Shenzhi's achievements in Kaimin at that time and in later generations.
In the history of Qingshui people, Zheng's history also has a long history. Its founding ancestor Zheng Zhanggong was the fourth son of the founding father of the Song Dynasty, Cheng Taigong. Born in the early years of Jingde, he is well-known for his Confucianism. His third son, Jin Zi, branches into Qingshui Fenglin (now Sanfang), so the village is named Sanfang. In the four years of the Northern Song Dynasty (1089), he contacted his brothers with Jinzi as the head, and built a "Zheng's Ancestral Hall" at the foot of Sanmao Shamao Mountain, and respected Zhang Gong as the founding ancestor. It has a history of more than 910 years.
The development of ethnic groups has promoted the development of production, economic development, and cultural development, all of which are important factors for the prosperity of Qingshui.