I. Basic overview:
Xiahe Village was formerly known as Xiahe Village, and its soil name was Yipu Village. In 1998, it was renamed Xiahe Village. It is located at the bank of Jiulongxi in the southwest of Yong'an City, only 160 meters above sea level. It is the lowest village in the town. Jiulongxi runs through the Anshaping pit entrance from west to east to the city of Yong'an and connects to the Yanxi Shaxi. Historically, it is the main traffic route on the water. Xiahe Village is 3 kilometers from the urban area and 7 kilometers from the seat of Caoyuan Town Government. The total area is 7,428 acres, of which 248 acres of arable land. The whole village has 366 people in 86 households, 3 villager groups, and 190 labors. The party branch of Xiahe Village has 20 formal party members.
The ancestors of Xiahe Village lived mainly on farming and farming. They lived the same life as the traditional farmers in China for thousands of years. It is "relying on the mountains to eat mountains, relying on water to drink water". Before the liberation of the Republic of China, the villagers lived on the three main businesses of farmland cultivation, fruit tree plantation, and puppetry. It is suitable for chestnut cultivation according to the mountains, rivers, and sandy soils. Xiahe chestnut is famous in history. According to ancestors, more than 20 boats in the village traveled between the upper reaches and the lower reaches of Jiulongxi in the years from the Republic of China to the liberation years.
The Xiulong River nourished Xiahe Village. The village is lined with ancient trees and bamboo forests. It is surrounded by mountains and waters, with green water and beautiful scenery, forming a natural park. The ecological environment in the village is well-preserved, and it is an excellent place for natural interest in the mountains. He has successively won honorable titles such as “Outstanding Village in Fujian Province” new village construction competition, “Provincial Health Village in Fujian”, “Civilized Village in Sanming City”, “Advanced Village in Sanming Rural Area for Poverty Reduction and Prosperity”.
Industrious Xiahe villagers have accumulated a wealth of agricultural life experience during their annual farming activities, such as the following farm proverb: "Don't panic when you hit the field, look at the two hills and seedlings", "Thunderbolt winter, ten cattle pens and nine empty", " Years are not beautiful, first look at the three threes (ie March third, thirteen, and twenty-three) "," physical ripeness, first look at three sixs (that is, the sixth of the first month is fruit six, sixteen is Zao Heliu and Wuliu are Heheliu), "Xiao Department Thunder, Mouse Biting Wo", "White Dew and White, All Going to Bed" all fully reflect the wisdom and crystallization of Xiahe Villagers.
Since the reform and opening up, villagers have mainly engaged in agriculture, enterprises, and migrant workers. The proportion of their labor force engaged in the primary, secondary, and tertiary industries is 34:33:33. Since the 21st century, the industrial structure has been continuously adjusted to increase income, improve land utilization, and do a good job of " "Vegetable-rice-vegetable" and other efficient cultivation models, the income of villagers increased year by year. In 2007, the total output value of industry and agriculture was only 6.71 million yuan, the per capita net income of farmers was 6625 yuan, and the village income was 500,000 yuan. By 2013, the total output value of industry and agriculture reached 13.25 million yuan, the per capita net income of farmers was 11,907 yuan, and the village income was 765,500 yuan.
Xiahe Village is a demonstration village for the construction of a new village in Yong'an City. At present, we are focusing on the construction of beautiful rural areas around the positioning of constructing noble residential areas and high-grade leisure and tourism areas in Yong'an. In accordance with the requirements of adapting to local conditions, highlighting characteristics, and strengthening advantageous industries, the "Master Plan for the Construction of a Socialist New Countryside in Xiahe Village, Caoyuan Town (2006-2010)" and the "Implementation of the Construction of a Socialist New Countryside in Xiahe Village, Caoyuan Town" were carefully formulated. "Plan", "Plan of Xiahe Village of Caoyuan Town", "Detailed Regulations of Xiahe Village of Caoyuan Town", and other series of plans and plans to clarify the work tasks, basic principles and main approaches of new rural construction. The combination of near and long-term goals provides scientific, comprehensive and specific guidance for the overall promotion of the construction of a new socialist countryside in Xiahe Village. At present, according to the requirements of creating provincial-level recreational agriculture and rural tourism demonstration sites, excavating tourism resources such as "landscapes, villages, and ecology", and focusing on the planning and construction of "Xiahe Villa, citizen farming, water-recreational entertainment, and anti-Japanese culture" themed projects.
Xiahe Village is guided by the party ’s 18th Party Congress, under the historical background of the construction of a new socialist countryside, and under the correct guidance of the scientific concept of development. It has a simple, down-to-earth feeling and tranquility. The pursuit of supremacy, creation, beauty, change, and beauty The rich countryside is unfolding before the world.
Xiahe Village belonged to 31 cities of Yong'an during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and belonged to the Great Lakes in the early Republic of China. In the 30th year of the Republic of China (1941), due to the relocation of the capital of Fujian Province to Yong'an, Yong'an County was divided into Yannan and Yanbei towns. The village is under the jurisdiction of Yanxi Town Daxibao. In the 33rd year of the Republic of China (1944), the two towns of Yannan and Yanbei were merged into Yanjiang Town. The shrimp clam village was under the jurisdiction of Daxi County of Yanjiang Town and the site was kept in Xiadu. In the 36th year of the Republic of China (1947), it was under Wenzhou Baosu jurisdiction of Ansha. In April 1950, the shrimp clam village abolished the Baojia system and established a new rural grassroots organization. At the same time, taking the land reform as an opportunity, it created a set of organizational systems to consolidate the new reform power and set up a village peasant association under the Ansha four district Jurisdiction. From 1950 to 1969, they were under the jurisdiction of Dahu, Ansha, and Pengbian People's Communes, and since 1969, they have been under the jurisdiction of Caoyuan Town. In the 1960s, the village grassroots organization was called the shrimp clam production team. During the Cultural Revolution turmoil, the grassroots grassroots organization was called the shrimp clam village revolutionary leadership group. Until 1984, it was the management committee of the shrimp clam team. .
Source of last name:
The main surnames of the village are Huang, Yu, Li, Zhang, etc. Among them, the Huang surname is Wang, which accounts for about 67% of the total population. The counties of Huang surname are Jiangxia, Hueiji, Lingling, Padang, Xijun, Jiangling, Luoyang, Jin'an, Liyang, Dongyang. Jiangxia is the most famous. According to research, the surname of Huang in the village is the descendant of Shao Wuqiao, and the county is called "Jiangxia". Regardless of whether they are official, hidden, or together, or scattered, they are mostly in the region of Jiangxia in the Yangtze River Basin, namely today's Dean Chengtian, Hanyang, Wuchang, and Huangzhou. Huang's entry into Fujian began in the Jin Dynasty. Huang Yun, a native of Gushi, Henan, moved to Fujian with the crossing of the southern Jin Dynasty. He lived in Houguan (now Fuzhou), and his descendants proliferated in Shaowu and other places. During Tang Wenzong's reign (826-840 AD), the Shaw Wu branch migrated to Yongan Ansha and Qingliukou Shuinanfang.
There are two surnames of Huang in Yong'an. Although their time and path of entering Yong'an are different, they have the same origin. By the 119th century, Huang Qiaoshan (871-953 AD, Jing Renjing, Tang Gonglang Lang), there were three wives with twenty-one sons. At the 80th birthday of Huang Qiaoshan, the in-laws of the assembly called the sons to arrange family affairs. The three wives each stayed as their eldest sons, staying outside of Shaowu's lower city and Heping, and waited in the morning. The remaining eighteen children are required to be scattered in Ninghua's Shibi, Taining Meikou, Jiangle Shangguiyang, Minqing Xicun, Jianning Shitang, Yanping (Nanping) Jinkou, Mingxi Chengguan and Sanming and Zhang equally. Huang Qiaoshan died in Song Renzong Mingdao for two years, his age was deceased, and at the age of February 18, he was 98 years old and buried in Shatou's Kantou Village. In the 132nd century, the eighteen emperors (also known as Zhang) moved from Jiangping (today Zhangping) to Ximenzai and shrimp clams in Yong'an. According to the "Yong'an Huang Clan Genealogy" (Jiaqing and Guangxu manuscripts), the eighteen sons are the eighteen sons of Huang Qiaoshan. The descendant of Jin San is called Huang Ruming (Huang Ruming is Huang Zengxi's grandfather), commonly known as the third room. Huang Ruming and his father's tombs were buried in the cross mountain of Jiulongxi Bank, Xiahe Village. There is a ancestral temple in Xiahe Village, and it is well preserved.
Xiahe Village, Yuxing County, Wangxia County (Xin'an), originates from the west of Chun'an, Zhejiang Province, Xin'an River Basin, Qimen, Anhui, and other places. The surname of Yu in Xiahe Village is descendant of Yu Yingyong. Yu Yingyong was the ancestor of Yong'an Yu Family. According to the "Genealogy of the Yu Family" published by Yu Jingshan in Yong'an, Shangping, Jiuling, Yu Yingyong is the eighth grandson of Yu Jing, the "Eight Sages". In the early Ming Dynasty, Yu Yingyong moved Le Baipong to Yu Jingshan in Jiulong Village, Shangping, Yong'an to avoid chaos in the world. Hong Wu (during 1368-1398), Yu Yingyong's descendant, Yu Yunxiao, moved from Yong'an Shangping to Yujing Mountain to Yong'an Cangping (now Lianhe Village). His descendants came first. Seeing the mountains and clear waters here, the soil is fertile and the climate is mild. His son Yu Dongfu moved to Xia Crane Village. The surname Yu has a ancestral temple in Xiahe Village, which is well preserved. After years of smoke and clouds, looking back at the historical sites, the populations of Huang and Yu in Xiahe Village have a long history. They live in harmony with the surnames that later migrated and thrive in this native land.
List of trunks of Lisong Village:
List of past party branches and village committee leaders in Xiahe Village
Yu Wenbiao from 1956 to 1984.9
Huang Zuzhuo 1984.9 ～ 1988.3
Huang Zusen 1988.8.3 ～ 1993.8
Li Jinshui 1993.8 ～ 2006.5
Huang Xuezhou 1954 ～ 1956.6
Huang Chunrong 2006.5-incumbent
Yu Wenbiao 1954 ～ 1956
Huang Zujie 1956.6 ～ 1959
Yu Wenbiao 1959.12 ～
Huang Zuzhuo 1979.12 ～
Huang Zusen 1984.4.4 ～ 1988.3
Li Jinliang1988.3 ～ 1989.11
Yu Wenbiao 1989.11 ～ 1991.10
Li Jinshui 1991.10 ～ 1993.5
Huang Chunkui 1993.5 ～ 1997.4
Huang Chunbin 1997.4 ～ 2000.10
Yellow River 2000.10 ～ 2003.6
Huang Shaoshu 2003.06 ～ 2006.8
Huang Zurong 2006.8-2014.4
Deng Jisong 2014.4-Incumbent
V. Main Historical Events:
1. In March of the 19th year of the Republic of China (1940), the provincial government ordered the county government to open a coal mine in Shrimp. The anthracite coal was used to solve the fuel shortage after the provincial capital moved to Yongan. The shrimp clam coal mine had 500,000 yuan in legal currency capital, 73 coal miners, and produced less than 10 tons of raw coal per month. After the victory of the War of Resistance Against Japan, the provincial government moved back to Fuzhou, but closed due to the difficulty of maintaining funds.
2. In October 1951, the village peasant association issued a land real estate certificate for the villagers.
3. In September 1958, Putonghua was promoted, and mandarin was spoken at the intersection to pass. 4. On June 3, 1959, the ship "Yanjiang" of the Water and Land Society in Yong'an County carried 50 passengers.
4 tons of people and cargo set sail from Yong'an Wharf and passed shrimp and clam to Ansha. From then on, Yongan-Ansha commutes daily via shrimp.
5. In 1960, Dongpo Forest Farm of Yong'an County was established in Xiahe Village, and then moved to Shangjishan Village.
6. In September 1961, when the Central People's Commune Work Regulations were implemented (that is, Article 60 of Agriculture), the shrimp clam village was divided into production brigades, the members' self-reservation land was rearranged, and the production brigade accounting was devolved to the production squad accounting. Production teams are divided into groups to distribute work, appraise and scoring, and share dividends according to work.
7. In 1964, the shrimp clam village launched a socialist education campaign with the contents of "four clearings" (clearing accounts, clearing finances, clearing labor divisions, and clearing the Qinglun reservoir).
8. In 1965, a cooperative medical station was established in Xiahe Village. Huang Shaomei served as a barefoot doctor, and was followed by Lai Shuchuan until 1977. It was closed due to financial problems. It was restored in September 2013, and was renamed as Village Medical Center and Village Doctor Wang Yueying.
9. In August 1966, the Peking Opera Troupe of Yong'an County (then known as the Mao Zedong Thought and Literature Propaganda Team of Yong'an County) organized the "May 7th" farm in Xiajia Village, and the Huangjia Ancestral Hall became the base camp of the farm. One day, the county cultural system arranged for one person to live on the farm. When everyone was worried that he didn't have a bedboard, suddenly someone remembered that there was a layer of partitions on the shrine that could be used, and everyone hurriedly removed the partitions. Who knew it was this teardown that shocked everyone! From the small attic on the partition, the secret document of the improved publishing house, which completely removed the four-wheeled cart. Bundles of 爱投彩票是真的吗papers and magazines, manuscripts of letters. In the era of "class struggle", these Kuomintang's things were flood beasts! No one dared to speak or look at it. Everyone unconsciously moved these "things" to the lawn, and lit them slowly to burn them.
10. In 1972, the first elementary school was established in Xiahe Village, with junior elementary grades 1-4, and the school was merged into Wenzhou school due to insufficient student resources.
11. In 1984, the People's Commune was canceled, and the shrimp clam village was changed to a villager's committee, the production team was changed to a villager group, and the land was contracted to households. With enthusiasm, the villagers began to actively develop diversified operations, and various professional breeding households appeared, and "diet agriculture" began to develop toward "commodity agriculture".
12. In September 1985, the whole village cancelled the hog and poultry egg distribution task, and at the same time, the contract for grain purchase was implemented.
13. In 1985, the first village-owned collective enterprise Xia Village Coal Mine was completed, and in 1997 it was closed due to the consolidation of mineral resources.
14. In 1976, the entire 10.3-km-long Yongan-Shrimp-Pitside Highway was opened to traffic. (Among them, the section from Daxi to Prawn Clam was completed in 1970).
15. In April 1987, with the approval of the provincial government, the Yongan City Technical School was established in the shrimp clam village. In that year, Yongan City Technical School had 4 classes.
16. In August 1987, the Minxi Geological Group discovered ceramsite shale mineral resources in Xhacha Village, with reserves of approximately 12.91 million tons. Shale ceramsite is suitable for structural concrete, can be used for cast-in-situ concrete floor covering, and has a wide range of uses in shipbuilding, bridge engineering, kiln engineering, sewage treatment engineering, and oilfield engineering, and it is also used for the production of lightweight lightweight partition walls. Ideal aggregates for boards, roof insulation boards, hollow blocks, sound-absorbing bricks, and unshaped refractory castings. It is also used in thermal equipment, thermal storage, highways, soilless cultivation and greening.
17. On May 4, 1994, a large flood hole appeared once in a hundred years in the shrimp clam village, causing heavy losses. Twenty houses were destroyed by water.
18. On May 26, 1996, the current General Secretary and President of the CPC Central Committee, and Xi Jinping, then Deputy Secretary of the Fujian Provincial Party Committee, inspected Xiahe Village accompanied by Huang Xianmo, Secretary of the Sanming Municipal Party Committee, and Zheng Xinhuan, Secretary of the Yongan Municipal Party Committee.
19. On April 17, 1997, the procedures of the former director of the Provincial People's Congress inspected Xiahe Village accompanied by leaders from Sanming and Yongan.
20. On January 23, 1998, Yuan Qitong, the director of the Provincial People's Congress, inspected the construction of the new village of Xiahe Village accompanied by Chen Gangting, the director of the Sanming City People's Congress.
21. In May 1998, Chen Mingyi, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, accompanied by Cang Zhenhua, Secretary of the Sanming Municipal Party Committee, and Peng Jinqing, Secretary of the Yongan Municipal Committee, inspected the construction of the new village in Xiahe Village.
22. In July 1999, cattle-foot-and-mouth disease in Xiahe Village occurred. More than 20 cattle in the village were infected. The village planned to organize killing and dug large pits to bury the cattle. Then, preventive measures were put in place to control the foot-and-mouth disease. 20 The remaining tillers were kept intact and intact.
23. On December 7, 1999, Zhang Tingfa, former member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, member of the Standing Committee of the Chinese Military History Committee and commander of the Air Force, visited the new peasant residence in Xiahe Village.
24. On April 15, 2000, Huang Xianmo, deputy director of the Provincial People's Congress and his party, accompanied by Peng Jinqing, secretary of the Yongan Municipal Party Committee, and Jiang Daobo, director of the Municipal People's Congress, visited Xiahe Village for investigation.
25. On December 19, 2011, the unveiling ceremony of the Anti-Japanese War Cultural Site in Xiahe Village was held.
26. On June 27, 2013, Deng Benyuan, Secretary of the Sanming Municipal Party Committee, and Liu Yuan, Director of the Organization Department, visited Xiahe Village.
27. On August 13, 2014, the Deputy Director of the General Office of the Provincial Party Committee visited Xiahe Village.
6. Anti-Japanese War Culture:
Xiahe Village is an important part of the Anti-Japanese Cultural Heritage Group in Yong'an. At the juncture of national survival, a large number of Communist Party members, revolutionary intellectuals, patriotic progressives, and many bloody youths such as Li Liewen, Wang Xiyan, Shao Quanlin, Ge Qin and other anti-Japanese war propaganda writers have worked and lived here. They held up the banner of the Anti-Japanese United Front, used pens as weapons, and gathered in Xiahe Village to carry out vigorous and progressive cultural activities.
In 1941, the improvement publishing house was relocated to Shrimp Clam Village, and the Huangjia Ancestral Hall was the main place for the publishing house to work and live. The original site of the improvement publishing house was at 23 Fugou Street, Yong'an (now in the Mingliu Community), and it was later moved to the shrimp clam village in the suburbs due to the bombing of Japanese machines. According to the memory of Mr. Wang Xiyan, then the editor-in-chief of "Modern Literature and Art", he described the ancestral hall of Huang Family in detail: "The hall is the reading room and dining room of the editorial department; the two long strip rooms on the left and right are respectively the president Li Liewen and the editor-in-chief Wang Xiyan. Bedrooms and offices; one bungalow on each side below the steps is the compiler's residence and studio, and the small and dark room behind the hall is where the proofreaders are crowded to live and work. Even the bungalows near the shrine are fully utilized. It is a room for workers. They live and work here in very difficult conditions. During the day, they revised, reviewed, proofread, edited and distributed. At night, they were under the glass-covered Mobil kerosene lamp, devoted to patriotism, and wrote or translated articles. Editors only Entertainment is a walk on the Kowloon Creek Trail or the beach. "
The improvement publishing house, founded by the famous left-wing writer Li Liewen, has been operating in shrimp for many years. The agency owns two periodicals, namely, "Jin Jin", "Modern Literature and Art", "Modern Youth", "Modern Children", as well as "Wartime People." And "Wartime Woodcut". At the same time, Kaisha also edited and published "Improved Library", "Modern Literature and Art Series", "World Thinkers Series", "Modern Youth Series", "Modern Children's Series", "World Famous Works Translation Series", "Construction Series" And other series. The contributors of the publication were mostly nationally-known personalities at the time, including Guo Moruo, Xia Yan, Mao Dun, Qiao Guanhua, Ma Yinchu, Zhou Yutong, Jin Zhonghua, Hu Yuzhi, Wang Yanan, Yang Zao, Shi Ximin, Liu Simu, Nie Yinu, Fan Changjiang, Meng Qiujiang, Shao Quanlin, Ba Jin, Ai Qing, Tang Tao, Ye Shengtao, Feng Xuefeng, Zhang Tianyi, Ai Wu, Ge Qin, Xu Yuehua, Zhang Jinyi, Luo Binji, Zou Yanfan, etc. To improve the protection of celebrities and young writers, many radical articles have been published under the pseudonym. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, the improvement publishing house also moved to Fuzhou.
Xiahe Village actively protected and developed anti-Japanese cultural sites, collected and displayed a number of anti-Japanese cultural relics, and opened the Xiahe Village Anti-Japanese Cultural Exhibition Hall. On December 19, 2011, Xiahe Village held an unveiling ceremony for the anti-Japanese cultural sites. In the new historical period of comprehensively building a well-off society and building a harmonious society, the protection, restoration, and development of historical and cultural sites in the confrontational war will help to enhance the cultural taste of ecotourism resources and promote the national spirit centered on patriotism. Hecun Village is an extremely precious spiritual wealth.
Li Liewen: under the pseudonym Li Weike and Lin Qu, a famous modern Chinese writer, translator and educator. In 1939, he served as the president of Kaizen Press in Yongan, and lived with his wife Xu Yuehua for 6 years in Xiahe Village. Li Liewen was born in a declining feudal official family in Xiangtan County, Hunan. Studying in Japan in 1922 and began translating foreign literature. He moved to France the following year and received a Master of Arts degree from the Paris Institute. In 1935, Lu Xun and other organizations organized translation agencies. After the outbreak of the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, at the invitation of Zheng Zhenwen, the Minister of Education of Fujian Province, he was invited by Yongan to serve as the director of the National Academy of Arts and Television in the secondary school of the Provincial Department of Education. Director of the Editorial Department, and serves as the Provincial Government. He has edited many books and magazines in conjunction with the Anti-Japanese War, and played an active role in promoting the anti-Japanese democratic united front in the literary and art circles. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, he left Xiahe to become a professor of foreign language at Taiwan University. He died of illness in Taiwan on October 31, 1972, at the age of 68. Yonglian's old poet Li Lianhuan remembers Li Liewen's poems in Yongan as evidence: "Shoulders are saved in Linyan City, the leader of the cultural banner. Recruit talents, and drum up to cheer the pirates. Shenyi 爱投彩票是真的吗paper condenses enemies, silent shells beat the sharp soldiers. Defile The mud cleans and shines, and the monument is immortal. "
Huang Zengxuan: Zi Yinting, the owner of Cizhuju (1898-1966), and the ancestral home of Wenzhou Shrimp (Jinxia Crane Village). He once wrote a "Shrimp Cuckoo Township": "I loved Jiangjiang Township in my childhood, and I was good at picking up chestnuts and fishing for shrimp. Seeing that I have a pity in my village, my head is frequently called for good children." Through the memory of an unforgettable childhood, he expresses Nostalgia for hometown. Smart at an early age, he was 14 years old and was admitted to Mawei Fuzhou Naval School. In the winter of 1920, the Yong'an County Government planned for the Fujian government to work and study in France. He had forged a deep friendship with the landlord Palashe (the landlord's nephew was French President Pompidou). He graduated from the Lyon Polytechnic in 1924 with an engineer degree. After studying foreign literature at the University of Lyon, he graduated in August 1925 with a doctorate degree. After returning home, he was an engineer of Beijing-Hanzhou Railway and a professor of Peiping Women's Normal University. Later, she was married to Gan Xian, the daughter of Shilian Naval Fleet Commander Gan Lian'ao. From 1927 to 1930, he successively served as the section chief of the Provincial Construction Department, the director of the Nanjing Social Bureau and a member of the municipal party committee. After the outbreak of the Anti-Japanese War, he served as the Deputy Director of the Provincial Post Transportation Management Office (in Yongan Jishan). During his tenure in Yong'an, he personally designed the Yong'an Xiangyan Bridge (Ximen Bridge), founded Yong'an County Junior High School, and established Mrs. Huang Tai Scholarship.
In 1943, he served as the director of the Fuzhou Municipal Preparatory Office and the county head of Linsen County (now Minhou County). In the fall of 1945, he was appointed Mayor of Fuzhou. Dissatisfied with official corruption, he resigned a year later. In 1947, when he was a superintendent of education at the Ministry of Education, he returned from Nanjing to Yongan to participate in the election of the "National University Representative" and was elected at a rate of more than half of the county's population. On the eve of liberation, he refused to go to Taiwan.
After liberation, he served as professor of the Chinese Department of Fujian Normal University (now Fujian Normal University) and director of the Foreign Literature Teaching and Research Office. After joining the China Democratic League, he was a member of the Fuzhou Committee of the China Political Consultative Conference. Persecuted to death during the Cultural Revolution on October 11, 1966, at the age of 68. In 1973, French President Pompidou visited China and asked Premier Zhou about the whereabouts of Huang Zengzheng. "In the 1920s, a French student studying hard wrote and wrote about the ancient Chinese philosophy. Where is Huang Zengzheng now?" In reply, "he died unfortunately during the Cultural Revolution." After listening to it, President Pompidou said with great regret: "It's a pity! It's a pity! He is a very talented scholar. He was very close to me at that time, my grandpa, and Lyon mayor Helio." I regret my misfortune. He wrote many books throughout his life, including 17 kinds of "Selected Poems of Cizhuju". On January 21, 1979, Fujian Normal University completely rectified Zhao Xue's grievances. In May 2008, Fujian Normal University held a "110th Anniversary Symposium of Professor Huang Zenghuan".
Shao Quanlin: (1906 ～ 1971), male, originally from Cixi, Zhejiang, was born in Chongqing. Formerly known as Shao Junyuan, he used the name Shao Yimin. Shao Quanlin made ideological progress in his student days, joined the Communist Party of China, and devoted himself to revolution. In 1939, he served as Secretary of the Cultural Committee of the Southeast Bureau of the Communist Party of China, and his wife Ge Qin was a member of the Cultural Committee. He served as president of the International News Agency Jinhua Branch, where he worked underground. During May-June 1940, the Special Commission for Jin Mao was damaged by agents. Party organizations ordered him to withdraw immediately from Zhejiang. He disguised himself as a doctor, and Ge Qin acted as a nurse. After all the hardships and hardships, in early July 1940, he came to Yong'an Xiahe Village to improve the compilation,
Shao Quanlin arranged a firewood house behind the shrine. In this shady room, Shao Quanlin wrote a four-act play of "Kilin Village" and more than ten essays and comments. Praised by readers and viewers. During this period, Shao Quanlin suffered from hard life, recurrence of lung disease, and contracted malaria prevalent in the locality, and his constitution was weakened. However, he insisted on writing with illness, translating foreign political theories under the pseudonym, and writing essays. He is a compiler in the name of the improvement agency, and has actually done a lot of work in contacting the author, organizing multiple manuscripts, and grasping the editing direction. With his efforts, many left-wing writers have contributed to Kaizensha, "Modern Literature and Art". Such famous artists as Ba Jin, Guo Moruo, Zhang Tianyi, Feng Xuefeng, Nie Jiuhu, Xu Qinwen, Jin Yi, Xu Jie, Ai Qing, etc., have made the Yancheng literary world beautiful. Shao Quanlin's wife, Ge Qin, is the editor-in-chief of Modern Children, publishing a large number of children's anti-Japanese national salvation stories, inspiring children's patriotism and doing their best for anti-Japanese propaganda. Fujian Underground Provincial Party Committee sent someone to contact him to affirm his work. Shao Quanlin spent seven months in shrimp and clams, but many young people, under his influence, embarked on the revolutionary path.
In June 1941, the party organization invited Shao Quanlin to attend the annual meeting of Guilin International News Agency. Before leaving, Li Liewen also hosted a banquet for Shao Quanlin and his wife in a restaurant in the south gate. After liberation, he successively served as the director and deputy secretary-general of the Planning Bureau of the Culture and Education Committee of the State Council, a member of the Cultural and Education Committee of the Communist Party of China, and the deputy secretary-general and director of the Education Division of the Propaganda Department of the CPC Central Committee. Since 1953, he has been the vice chairman of the Chinese Writers Association and the secretary of the CPC group and the first deputy director of the Creative Committee of the Writers Association. Elected as the first, second and third National People's Congress.
(Remarks: The main formation of this article is: first, go to the villages and farmers of Xiahe Village, gather village old farmers, new and old mainstays of the village, and conduct interviews. Second, refer to the references, "Yong'an County Chronicle", "An (Sand Town Records, Chengguan Town Records, Cao Yuan Town Records, etc.).