Provision of clear price for commercial housing sales
Release time: 2011/10/12 10:51:53 Visitors: 48272
Provision of clear price for commercial housing sales
Article 1 In order to regulate the behavior of sales prices of commercial housing, establish and maintain an open, fair, and transparent market price order, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers and operators, according to the PRC Price Law, the former National Development Planning Commission "Provisions on the implementation of clear price pricing for services", formulated these regulations.
Article 2 Real estate development enterprises and intermediary service agencies (hereinafter collectively referred to as commercial housing operators) within the territory of the People's Republic of China shall clearly mark the price of new commercial housing in accordance with these regulations. The marked price of the second-hand house sold by the intermediary service agency shall be implemented with reference to these regulations.
Article 3 The clear-coded price mentioned in these regulations refers to the real-estate price of commercial housing, related charges, and other factors that affect the price of commercial housing when the commercial housing operator sells commercial housing in accordance with the requirements of these regulations.
Article 4 The competent department of price at all levels of government is the management agency for the clear-cut pricing of commercial housing, and supervises and inspects the implementation of the clear-cut pricing and charge disclosure regulations by commercial housing operators in accordance with law.
Article 5 Real estate operators who have obtained pre-sale permits and sell existing homes shall implement clear-list prices in accordance with these regulations when they open their homes.
Article 6 Commercial housing operators shall place price tags, price lists or price manuals in a conspicuous place on the trading floor of commercial housing. Where appropriate, electronic information screens, multimedia terminals or computer inquiries may be used at the same time. Where the above-mentioned multiple methods are used to clearly mark the price, the content of the price shall be consistent.
Article 7 The clear price for the sale of commercial housing shall be complete in price, the content of the price shall be true and clear, the handwriting shall be clear, the label shall be conspicuous, and the telephone for complaint reporting by the competent price department shall be indicated.
Article 8 A set of one bid shall be adopted for the marked price of commercial housing sales. The operator of a commercial house shall clearly mark the price of each commercial house. Where the price is calculated according to the construction area or the construction area within the suite, the unit price of the construction area or the construction unit price within the suite shall also be indicated.
Article 9 For real estate development projects that have obtained pre-sale permission or filed for the sale of existing homes, commercial housing operators must publicly sell all the homes for sale at one time within the prescribed time, and sell them strictly in accordance with the declared price.
Article 10 The operator of commercial housing shall clearly indicate the following factors that are closely related to the price of commercial housing:
(1) Name of development enterprise, pre-sale license, land nature, land use start and end years, real estate name, location, floor area ratio, greening ratio, and parking space ratio 2 ratio.
(2) The building structure and decoration status of the real estate, as well as the supporting infrastructure of water, electricity, gas, heating, and communication.
(3) The current situation of the real estate sold and the sales status, room number, floor, apartment type, floor height, construction area, total construction area and apportioned total construction area of each commercial house.
(4) Discounts and conditions for enjoying discounts.
(5) Other contents stipulated by the provincial competent price department in the place where the commercial housing is located.
Article 11 The following charges shall be made public for the sale of commercial housing:
(1) Charge items and standards for commercial housing transactions and property rights transfer, etc. The collection and collection agency fees shall indicate that the consumer chooses voluntarily.
(2) If a real estate management company is selected for the sale of commercial housing, the commercial housing operator shall simultaneously publish the contents of the previous real estate services, service standards and charging basis, and charging standards.
(3) Other contents stipulated by the provincial competent price department at the place where the commercial housing is located.
Article 12 Commercial housing operators shall clearly mark the sold real estate. If the price is also indicated at the same time, the actual transaction prices of all sold properties shall be indicated.
Article 13 The operator of commercial housing shall not increase the sale price of commercial housing in addition to the listed price, and shall not charge any unspecified expenses.
Article 14 The price information involved in commercial propaganda by commercial housing operators,
3 Must be true, accurate and rigorous.
Article 15 Commercial housing operators shall not use false or irregular price tags to mislead buyers, and shall not use false or misleading pricing methods to conduct price fraud.
Article 16 If the commercial housing operator fails to clearly mark prices and publicly charge according to these regulations, or uses price forms and price means to commit price fraud, the competent price department of the people's government at or above the county level shall, Administrative penalties are imposed by laws, regulations and rules, such as the Provisions on Administrative Penalties for Illegal Acts, the Provisions on the Implementation of Marked Prices of Goods and Services, and the Provisions on Prohibition of Price Fraud.
Article 17 If the competent price department finds that the content of the clearly marked price of the commercial housing operator does not conform to the relevant national policies, it shall promptly transfer it to the relevant department for processing.
Article 18 The competent price departments of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government may formulate detailed implementation rules for the sale of commodity houses in accordance with these regulations.
Article 19 These regulations shall come into effect on May 1, 2011.