2. Not trimming or dressing improperly. Sitting lazily and not maintaining good eye contact with the person hosting the interview.
3. Say bad things about other companies of the same type.
4. Failed to link their capabilities to the needs of employers. Bragging about his multiple lines, but did not list the corresponding achievements as proof.
5. The answer does not have a clear focus, the speech is not organized, and wherever I think about it.
6. Do not show passion, nor do you see a desire to get the job or a "desperate" passion for the job you are applying for.
7. Answer most questions with a short "yes" or "no" or give answers that have been memorized in advance, but forget some parts of the answer when answering.
8. Call the interviewer's name directly or make a mistake.
9. Ask questions like: "How am I? Are you ready to hire me?" Or when someone asks "Do you have any questions", answer "No."
10. At the beginning of the interview, I blurted out without thinking: "I think I should earn at least 3,000 yuan. I hope this job will give me at least this number.