Set up the department of Yongan Labor and Social Security Bureau
Release time: 2005/12/16 11:05:14 Visitors: 69471
1. Office. Responsibilities: Responsible for the overall coordination and party affairs and government affairs; responsible for the supervision of the directives and decisions of the meeting; responsible for the organization of the meeting, the review of documents, the processing of electronic documents, confidential files, secretarial affairs, letters and visits, and reception and liaison; News promotion of the Bureau; responsible for the security and confidentiality of the Bureau; responsible for personnel, salary, assessment, appointment, removal, deployment, reward and punishment, and statistics of the Bureau and its cadres; organize the implementation of the vocational qualification certificate system and labor preparation system; formulate skilled workers School development planning and management rules; formulate planning and management rules for vocational skills training of enterprise employees, employment training for unemployed people, and employment training centers.
2. Employment and Labour Inspection Division. Job responsibilities: standardize the labor market; organize the implementation of poverty alleviation work and reemployment projects in our city, and carry out reemployment assistance operations; exercise labor and social insurance supervision and inspection rights in accordance with the law; organize the investigation and prosecution of labor security violations and the handling of labor relations that have significant impacts Group emergencies; supervise and inspect the implementation of labor and social insurance laws and regulations in the city, handle labor and social insurance administrative litigation; be responsible for law popularization and labor and social insurance legal consulting work; implement labor contract and collective contract systems; be responsible for related policies Sexual resettlement and deployment; responsible for the working hours, rest and vacation system and special labor protection management of female workers and juvenile workers, and supervise implementation.
3. Social Insurance and Wage Section. Responsibilities: Implement macro policies and measures for enterprise employees' wages; implement corporate wage guidelines, minimum wage standards and related policies for the distribution of income of state-owned enterprise operators; review and sign the "Total Wages" of various types of enterprises in Yongzhong, Provincial and Sanming Use Manual, approve the total wages of city-owned enterprises and the salary standards of the principals, and guide enterprises to do a good job of internal distribution; organize the implementation of the city's unemployment insurance policy, formulate the construction plans, systems, and measures for unemployment insurance agencies; Basic policies, reform plans, and development plans for government agencies, enterprises, and rural endowment insurance; responsible for reviewing the early retirement of insured personnel and early retirement of special types of workers; implementing policies and payment standards for the treatment of survivors of dead employees and non-work-disabled employees ; Implement the development plan for the socialization management service business of endowment insurance; formulate the management rules of the city's social insurance agencies; establish a social insurance fund supervision and reporting system to investigate and deal with disciplinary cases of fund management; implement basic policies for medical, work injury, and maternity insurance; implement Work injury and job Disease level of disability identification standards and the ability to work to identify measures; the development of labor appraisal agency management rules.
4. Financial Audit Section. Responsibilities: Manage the city's labor and social insurance funds; compile and compile the final accounts of the administration of this bureau and supervise the implementation; provide review opinions on the social insurance budget and final accounts; the administration is a state-owned asset.
5. Office of the Labor Dispute Arbitration Commission. Responsibilities: Comprehensively manage labor dispute handling, implement policies for labor dispute handling and organize implementation; be responsible for mediation and arbitration of labor disputes between employers and employees; be responsible for the verification of various labor contracts in the city; guide the labor dispute mediation committee of the enterprise Business work; responsible for handling letters and visits related to labor disputes.
6. Socialized management service office for enterprise retirees. Responsibilities: Responsible for guiding and coordinating the work of socialization service stations for retirees in sub-district offices and township enterprises; uniformly accepting retirees who are included in socialization management to complete the acceptance procedures, and signing the "Enterprise Socialization Management Service Agreement" with the competent department , Arrange enterprise retirees to the corresponding subdistrict offices and townships according to the location of their household registration; be responsible for changes, relocations, additions and deletions of retirees, and provide pension recognizing qualifications once a year; responsible for developing and coordinating social retirees' socialization management service policy Publicity, elderly education, and health-friendly social welfare activities, strive for poverty alleviation among the retired people from all walks of life, visit condolences and other service work; be responsible for the call, visit, letter and related social management of retirees Serving other matters.